No updates available
LEEDS & DISTRICT UNION of GOLF CLUBS
1. Individual Male Playing Members of Clubs within the Union may become Associate Members of the Leeds and District Union of Golf Clubs for life. Applications for membership shall be made on this form:
Send your cheque and entry form to:
John M Macmillan, The Heathers, 73 Carrfield Road, Barwick in Elmet, Leeds, LS15 4HZ
All Associate Members will receive a membership card and be entitled to wear the distinctive tie of the Association which is available on application from the Secretary. The Union runs 8 events each year for Associate Members.
2. The Associate Member competitions are either 4 ball better balls or 4 man Team events as per the Fixture List
3. The March and October events will be 4 Man Team Invitation Stableford competitions. A minimum of two of the players must be members of the Associate Members Scheme. Guests must be Amateurs, Professionals, Assistant Professionals affiliated or attached to Clubs in the Union.
4. The handicap limit will be 24 for Better Ball and for Team Competitions. Handicap allowance will be 9/10th and strokes will be taken according to the Stroke Index of the Course being played
5. Prize vouchers will be awarded as agreed by the Executive Committee.
6. All players in LDU Competitions and League Matches must hold Competition CONGU Handicaps. However Associate Members may enter Associate Member Competitons with Inactive CONGU Handicaps but may not compete for prizes. Associate Members may enter Competitions with Associate Members from any LDU affiliated Club.