No updates available
LEEDS & DISTRICT UNION of GOLF CLUBS
1. Each club shall be represented by one team of THREE players. One player will be designated as the team captain.
2. The handicap limit for the Competition is 28 for boys and 36 for girls.
3. Both Captains will exchange Team Lists in strict handicap order and the matches shall be played in that order. The Captain of the Home
Team will supply scorecards and local rules.
4. Each round should be completed as soon as possible. Any unreasonable delay, as determined by the LDUGC League Secretary, could result in
both teams being eliminated.
5. The HOME team is the first team of each pair in the draw and is responsible for arranging the match within 7 days from the start of the
round. If a mutual date for the match cannot be agreed, then the match will take place on the final day of the draw at the HOME teams
Club at 16:30 hours. if only ONE team turn up ready to play at 16:30, then the match will be given to that team.
6. The Semi-final & Final will be played on a neutral course determined by the LDUGC Executive.
7. A player may represent one club only in any one season.
8. All matches are to be played over 18 holes. TWO points awarded for a WIN & ONE point for a HALF. In the event of a tie, with three
matches completed, then the LAST match to halve shall continue to play to obtain a result by “sudden death” commencing at Hole No.1,
strokes being taken according to the Stroke Index.
9. All disputes shall be referred to the LDUGC League Secretary by telephone within 24 hours of the date of the match. This must be followed by
a letter to the LDUGC Honorary Secretary within 7 days of the date of the match. The decision of the Executive Committee regarding all
disputes is final.
10. It is the responsibility of the HOME CLUB to immediately notify the result of a Fixture to Mr. Alan Webster by e-mail to: email@example.com
11. If a team fails to turn up for a fixture they will be given a written notice that if they re-offend they will immediately be eliminated from the
League and all results involving that team will be expunged. The Club will be required to make application to rejoin the league in the following
season and if accepted they will resume in the lowest Division.