No updates available
Alliance competitions will be run during the winter period as follows:
- The competitions shall have a handicap limit of 24.
- Pairs or teams shall consist of amateurs and a professional or assistant professional from the same Club
- January and February shall be Four Ball Better Ball Stableford events consisting of two amateurs or a Professional and an amateur.
- The November competition shall be a Four man Team event with two Stableford scores per hole to count. Teams may comprise a professional and 3 amateurs or 4 amateurs (one of whom must have a handicap of 9 or less).
- The December Christmas Alliance shall be a maximum of two pairs of players which may include a Professional or Assistant affiliated to the club. The pairs will be mixed with other club pairs to play a Four man team with two stableford scores per hole to count.
- The Coronation Cup shall be a Team Alliance. The format for this competition shall be decided by Four Man Aggregate Stableford points. Teams consisting of a Professional or Assistant affiliated to the club and three Amateur players. In the event of a club being unable to field a Professional one amateur must have a handicap of 9 or less.
- There is no limit to the number of entries from each Club but due to short daylight hours entries may be balloted out.
- The draw for the starting times will be circulated to all participating Clubs, as will the results sheet.
- Prizes shall be awarded as agreed by the Committee. Professional prizes shall be cash and Amateurs shall be vouchers.
- All players in these events must be from the same club.