No updates available
Alliance Competitions will be run during the winter period as follows:
- The competitions shall have a handicap limit of 24.
- Pairs or teams shall consist of Amateurs and a Professional or Assistant Professional affiliated to the same Club.
- The November, January and February competitions shall be Four Ball Better Ball Stableford events consisting of two amateurs or a Professional and an amateur. There is no limit to the number of entries from each Club but due to short daylight hours entries may be balloted out.
- The December Allliance is a 4 person team event with a shotgun start. Each club may nominate a maximum of 2 pairs to participate and a draw will be made for the teams on the morning of the competition.
- The Coronation Cup shall be a Team Alliance. The format for this competition shall be decided by Four Man Aggregate Stableford points. Teams consisting of a Professional or Assistant affiliated to the club and three Amateur players. In the event of a club being unable to field a Professional one amateur must have a handicap of 9 or less. There is a limit of two teams per club for this event.
- The draw for the starting times will be circulated to all participating Clubs, as will the results sheet.
- Prizes shall be awarded as agreed by the Committee. Professional prizes shall be cash and Amateurs shall be vouchers.
- All players in these events must be from the same club.