No updates available
LEEDS & DISTRICT UNION of GOLF CLUBS
1. Individual Male Playing Members of Clubs within the Union may become Associate Members of the Leeds & District Union of Golf Clubs for life and participate in Associate Members competitions whist being a member of a Leeds Union Club.All Associate Members will receive a membership card and be entitled to wear the distinctive tie of the Association which is available on application from the Secretary. The Union runs 8 events each year for Associate Members.
2. The Associate Member competitions are either 4 ball better balls or 4 man Team events as per the Fixture List
3. The March and October events will be 4 Man Team Invitation Stableford competitions. A minimum of two of the players must be members of the Associate Members Scheme. Guests must be Amateurs, Professionals, Assistant Professionals affiliated or attached to Clubs in the Union.
4. The WHS handicap index limit will be 24.0 for Better Ball and for Team Competitions. The playing handicap allowance will be as per the WHS guidelines.
5. Prize vouchers will be awarded as agreed by the Executive Committee.
6. Eachl player in Associate Members competitions must hold a WHS Handicap.