No updates available
LEEDS & DISTRICT UNION of GOLF CLUBS
1. Individual Male Playing Members of Clubs within the Union may become Associate Members of the Leeds & District Union of Golf Clubs for life and participate in Associate Members competitions whist being a member of a Leeds Union Club.All Associate Members will receive a membership card and be entitled to wear the distinctive tie of the Association which is available on application from the Secretary.
2. The Associate Member competitions are either 4 ball better balls or 4 man Team events as per the Fixture List
3. Invitation Team Stableford competitions will also be held. A minimum of two of the players must be members of the Associate Members Scheme. Guests must be amateur members of Clubs in the Union.
4. The WHS handicap index limit will be 24.0 for Better Ball and for Team Competitions. The playing handicap allowance will be as per the WHS guidelines.
5. Prize vouchers will be awarded as agreed by the Executive Committee.
6. Each player in Associate Members competitions must hold a WHS Handicap.
7. The Union reserves the right to ballet out entries or adjust tee times.